Natural Approach to Your Health

Explore natural approach to your health. Find out more about natural/alternative treatment and prevention of various diseases. Be in sync with your natural state of your body by enhancing your body's natural abilities to heal rather than adding harsh chemicals to your sacred body.

Name:
Location: Queensland, Australia

I am originally from Japan, moved to New Zealand in 1994 then to Australia in 1997. I love it here because I can freely be myself! Although I still love where I came from, I found that it was very difficult to be who I really am in Japan because of the social pressure, cultural rules as well as the expectations to serve family's expectations... I am very happy with where I am now and enjoying every moment of my life. :)

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Acai Berry Research on Acai Distributor www.IndigoWorld.com.au

http://www.indigoworld.com.au provide information on Acai Berry research. Buy Acai Berry juices from Acai Distributor http://www.indigoworld.com.au

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home