Natural Approach to Your Health

Explore natural approach to your health. Find out more about natural/alternative treatment and prevention of various diseases. Be in sync with your natural state of your body by enhancing your body's natural abilities to heal rather than adding harsh chemicals to your sacred body.

Name:
Location: Queensland, Australia

I am originally from Japan, moved to New Zealand in 1994 then to Australia in 1997. I love it here because I can freely be myself! Although I still love where I came from, I found that it was very difficult to be who I really am in Japan because of the social pressure, cultural rules as well as the expectations to serve family's expectations... I am very happy with where I am now and enjoying every moment of my life. :)

Monday, February 11, 2008

Children's Health - Natural Alternatives

Children’s health is a big concern for every parent. It is hart breaking to see a little one suffer.

The studies found that the most health problems are to be solved if your immune system was working properly and strongly.

Transfer factors are tiny messenger molecules that transmit immunity information from one entity to another, such as between a mother and her breastfeeding infant.

Independent laboratory studies show that 4Life Transfer Factor Advanced Formula boosts immune system effectiveness by raising Natural Killer cell function which are on the front lines of your immune system an impressive 283%.

Transfer Factor Kids is formulated with your children in mind. Great-tasting, grape-flavoured, all-natural chewable tablets which are shaped in fun animal shapes provides 22 essential vitamins and minerals for your growing child’s needs.

It is also formulated with Transfer Factor E-XF, 4Life’s clinically proven proprietary blend to provide advanced immune system support.

Visit indigoworld.com.au for more information and give your child the best natural health support.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home